Technical data of the robot:
- 6 axes welding robot Yaskawa MA 2010 controlled with DX2000 controller.
- 7.axes - linear working span, lenght 15,6 m, active working span is 12 meters
- Active space for welding: w1450 x l13200 x h1500 mm on both sides of the linear working span
- A possible additional assembly of a positioner - 1x servopack for engines 1,2 kW, 2 servopacks for engines above 1,2 kW. Total weight of the weldment max. 10 tons. (with 1 meter diameter)
- The working place is adjustable according to the production requirements.
- Switchboard of the robot is equiped by necessary servopacks.
- A possible manipulation of the weldment by two 5 tons overhead cranes.
- Fronius Transplus Synergic 5000 + remote controller RCU5000 with a detailed parameters set-up.
- MIG/MAG 3-500A puls welding technology, fixed by ESAB marathonpack. Diameter of the welding wire 1mm.
- Ampacity 360 A at 100%, 500 A at 40%
- Comarc s multiplayer – tracking of welds by the welding wire.
- Laser calibration of the wire position after the cutting of the welding wire.
- Detection of the weldment position by the nozzle.
- System Robotiq – kinetiq teaching – accelerated programming for small series production.
Simulating software MotoSim EG-VRC
3D CAD supported formats:
IGES, STEP, Inventor, ProE/Creo, Solidworks, Catia V5, SAT, Parasolid, HSF, HMF, STL, 3DS, RWX, DXF a PLY.